Terms and Conditions
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of and on-line play at Vegas Rush Casino website (the "Casino").
Kindly notice it is only the Player's responsibility to frequently review Terms and Conditions so that the Player can ensure they are not unaware of any changes or alterations to Casino policy. The Casino reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions anytime, without giving prior notification. Should the Player continue to use the Casino software and services after an upgrade is made, this will legally confirm the Player's approval of said changes.
- So that you can be qualified to use our Casino software and services, the Player must be at least 18 years old or of minimal legal age for gaming as established by their legal territory.
- Upon sign-up, the Player must supply correct, up to date and complete info to the Casino. In the case where wrong and/or inaccurate personal information is supplied, particularly info inhibiting contact between Casino and Player, the Casino reserves the right to close the Player's account or invalidate all and any winnings.
- *Only one account per user/player, per household, phone number and IP is permitted. The creation of multiple accounts will result in the suspension, closure and/or auditing of the account (s).
- Info supplied during the enrollment to any promotion, sign-up procedure or during the download of the Casino will be kept strictly confidential. Occasional notices may be received by the Player from the Casino and its partners. The Player may request to unsubscribe anytime.
- It is entirely the Player's responsibility to pay any applicable taxes or deductions on any winnings that they may receive in the Casino in their juridiction.
In regards to game results, the Player agrees to accept all outcomes as received on the Casino's game server, this includes both desktop and/or mobile Casino applications. Also, the Player consents and fully accepts the Casino's random number generator software will determine the results of all matches.
- In regards to any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Casino(s), (ii) the Player's use of any materials at the Web site(s), (iii) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) the Player's participation in the Game, or, (v) the Player's acceptance of any prize. the Player hereby agrees to hold the Casino, its employees, officials, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertisers, promotions or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as an effect of their contribution in Casino services.
Based on your country of residence, limitations apply to playing at the Casino, using bonuses, redemption of chips that are free or
deposits via credit card. We keep the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully review the constraints that will apply.
The complete list for restricted countries is: Australia, Algeria, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belize, Costa Rica, Curacao, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Poland, Syria, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine. The Casino shall assess your account
and make the ultimate call based on your case. Please email email@example.com to submit your request.
- Before a cash-out (i.e., withdrawal of winnings) can be processed, the Player must provide photo ID and proof of address for the purpose of confirmation. The Casino reserves the right to request additional information to valÃdate Player identity.
Should the Player elect to deposit into their account using a credit card, please be aware the Casino needs an authority form as well as a front and back copy of the credit card to facilitate any payout or to increase the number of authorized deposits per day above three (3).
From time to time our third party processors use a pre-authorization process for making your transaction. This involves approving you transaction up front but running the transaction in a batch file later. If your deposit is run in a pre-authorized state and is later declined, unless you repurchase immediately, any winnings from the original deposit will be forfeited.
- Viewing a Player's legal right to play in the Casino, neither the Casino nor the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers offer any representation of warranty, whether implied or explicit. Moreover, neither the Casino nor the previously listed parties claim or been seen to maintain authority to make such representations or guarantees.
- As the Casino supports responsible gaming, Players may request at any time to be excluded from our applications. Please email support@Vegasrushcasino.com to ask for a permanent or temporary exclusion. Please note that if you ask for a temporary exclusion the Casino operators at their sole discretion may enforce a permanent exclusion on our account if itâ€™s determined that you have a gambling problem.
- â€œAs part of the registration process for your account, we also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to choose not to be kept informed about future events, offers,
communications and promotions from the Operator. Visitors who wish to opt for this option must "uncheck" the appropriate box on the registration process. You can update your marketing preferences at any time under "My Account / Update Marketing Preferences" (or similar) on the Web Site (if that option is available) or by contacting the Customer Service. If, when the option is available, you have opted to receive information about upcoming events, communications, offers and promotions by text messages to mobile phones, you will have the option to stop receiving such information at any time by replying with the word "STOP ".
- The Casino reserves the right to close any account at any time if the Casino determines at its sole discretion that the player committed financial or gaming fraud against the Casino. Financial fraud includes making credit card disputes against the Casino and its processing partners. Gaming fraud includes bonus abuse or abuse of the general terms and conditions.
- Customers from banned countries will not be entertained in any manner. Please consult customer service for the up to date banned country list.
- The Casino reserves the right to discontinue or to add any games or services within the Casino without giving any prior notice to its Players.
- It is exclusively the Player's duty to ensure that his/her account number and password are kept secure and confidential. The Player hereby consents to ensure that no other individual or third party including, without limitation, any minor, will use their account, access and use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. Also, the Player is completely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that could happen on his/her account. No exceptions will be granted on this matter.
- Regarding withdrawals, the Casino reserves the right to process any withdrawals from Casino accounts via the system(s) current financial withdrawal processing partners; in the event of a withdrawal delay the Casino reserves the right to change the withdrawal for the Player to a withdrawal process that is currently available or is preferential to the Casino.
- In the function of any gaming dispute, all decisions made by the Casino are final. Should a Player wish to submit a grievance, they may use Principal Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a 3rd party dispute system established by Betsoft to settle player disputes on Betsoft driven games.
- If the Casino considers a Player to be a professional (sharp), the Casino reserves the right to block the account. Also, the Casino reserves the right to invalidate all and any winnings and return the deposit to said Player.
- In regards to all financial account transactions, the Player agrees the Casino or a payment processing partner on the Casino's behalf will handle all requests ("Payment Processor"). The Player further agrees the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion the Player may be participating in or have participated in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper action.
- Due to limitations provided by third party Payment Processors, the minimum or maximum weekly or monthly withdrawal limit may be changed by the Casino at their discretion. Please consult Customer Service for up to date withdrawal limits.
- Due to restrictions imposed by third party payment processors, sometimes, your withdrawal may be split into multiple payments, each with another acceptance time.
- The Player further agrees never to contest any deposits, make any chargebacks, cancel, renounce or otherwise reverse any of their payments to the Casino. In the instance of this occasion, the Player will re-purchase their deposit via a different card or method and fully reimburse the Casino for any fees incurred due to this dispute. Failure to do so will invalidate all winnings and result in the account being closed and Player personal data and debt being sold to a third party collections agency.
- The Casino reserves the right to require that further documentation is provided by the Player in order to complete the verification process where the Casino isn't able to check the Player's initial documents and identity completely.
- The Player may have their withdrawal partially withheld. This sum could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you've exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount in your last bonus, with surplus funds removed.
- The Casino reserves the right to disqualify winnings in case the following events occur:
- Player has more than one active account at the Casino (unless given prior approval by direction);
- A mismatch between the name on the Player's Casino account and the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit into the account;
- If exactly the same payment system is used by different individuals (e.g. - Two players using the same eWalletXpress account or credit card);
- Wrong or false registration information;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another person to use their own Casino account;
- If a Player is established to use an expert gaming and gaming strategy (i.e. Using even wager layout whilst betting on Roulette games);
- If the Player has intentionally "charged back" (contested charges for) any of the cash deposited into their Casino account or any of our sister Casinos;
- Any winnings that have been brought in as an outcome of game mistake or system malfunction will be null.
- Winnings derived from free spins that originated from a different game session or from an alternate source of account balance
(e.g. start free spins with a deposit bonus and then switch to a deposit) are considered mixing transactional balances and therefore will not be honored.
If the mixed transactions involved a real money deposit, then the value of the deposit can be reset to zero after consulting with customer service.
- Players from certain countries will not be able to make use our free chips. Kindly check the status of countries list by consulting Customer Support.
- The Casino reserves the right to request of Player the following documents: ID (Driving License/Passport/State ID), Utility bill (recent bill with your name and address), Copies of every card used to deposit, Authorization form at any point in time for the safety of the account. To ensure the safety of the account, failure to supply these will allow the Casino to entertain no requests from customers who canâ€™t be identified.
- Any player found to have a direct or indirect relationship with an affiliate or any operators affiliated as a marketing partner is not allowed to make deposits or receive payouts and any financial transactions will be deemed as fraud.
- Revolutionary Technology Services and its associated websites AML Policy is designed to prevent money laundering by meeting International AML standards including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to mitigate the risk of the company being used to facilitate financial crime. This AML Policy sets out the minimum standards which must be complied with and includes:
The Appointment a Compliance Officer in the company with sufficient seniority and independence and who has the responsibility for oversight of compliance with our governing bodies, regulation and industry rules and guidance Establishing and maintaining a Risk Based Approach towards assessing and managing the money laundering and terrorist financing risks to the company;
- Establishing and maintaining risk based customer due diligence, identification, verification and know your customer protocols (KYC) procedures including enhanced due diligence for customers that pose a greater financial risk such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
- Refusing any financial transactions from customers in any country in the FATF blacklist; Establishing and maintaining rusk based systems and procedures to monitor on-going customer activity; Procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
The maintenance of appropriate records for the minimum prescribed periods; Training and awareness of relevant employees
Processing Fees and Limitations
- All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $50, according to withdrawal sum and/or the payment processor.
- Due to 3rd party processing constraints or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may change.
- Due to restrictions imposed by third party payment processors, sometimes, your withdrawal may be split into multiple payments, each with another acceptance time.
- The Casino reserves the right to join complete withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible so that we can make payouts quicker, and up to the maximum permitted sum to be paid each week when requesting multiple withdrawals.
Important Information about Check Payments
- When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check within 30 days of issue to your financial institution. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. In this event the company isn't responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited to your bank account rather than cashed
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- Under no circumstances should you mention the checks are related to on-line gaming.
- If any of the preceding conditions affecting checks are not met, the Casino is not going to be held liable; check payment is not going to be reissued.
- If a stop payment for your check payout must be issued, then the Player will be charged a minimum of $50 or whatever the cost of the stop payment is if it is higher.
Important Information about Withdrawal Approvals
- All withdrawal requests must be reviewed and approved by the Casino before being sent for payment.
- Your payment will be made after approval within fifteen (15) business days. Please check the Contact us for up to date timeframes or customer phone support.
- Please bear in mind since this is an international transaction, your bank or other banks involved may charge processing fees and added money conversion.
- Credit Card Slamming and Stolen cards: if any player reflects card slamming trends, our fraud analysis and overhanding of fraud reserve the right to change Casino policy. As such we might ask for SSN number on a case to case basis for the safety of the account.
- â€œIn the event that a players initial deposit attempt in to their account is not approved, the casino may pre-authorize the deposit for the player to play for fun. In this case, if the deposit is collected within 24 hours of the original deposit attempt the player is entitled to a full withdrawal based on the terms and conditions of the site. If the deposit is not collected the player is not eligible for the withdrawal at all. If the players makes the deposit after 24 hours they are eligible for a 2x max cash out of the original deposit amount.â€�
Your privacy is very important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from advertising communications, including phone calls or e-mail or
text messages anytime. Please be aware you will receive all messages that are transactionally associated with your account if you unsubscribe from advertising communications.
If you believe you're receiving unsolicited e-mail from the Casino, please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org.